Every Wednesday 11.30am & 6.30pm
1) Prayer can set (or change) the tone of your day
2) Prayer helps you make better decisions
3) Daily prayer keeps God in the forefront of your mind
4) More frequent communication builds a stronger relationship
5) The discipline of daily prayer is submitting your heart to God
6) Answered prayers are prayers prayed
7) Opening your heart to God daily allows God to transform your heart
PRAYERPrayer is an act of love for the One who loves you most, submitting your heart to God’s rule.
PRAYER REQUESTSThe purpose of prayer requests is to get more people involved in praying.
Prayer is more powerful when lots of people are praying for the same things.
It’s also an excellent way of showing support for each other